Thursday, April 16, 2015

Baby Hunt: Week 13

I'll make this one short and sweet. I was home sick for 2 days this week with a stomach bug. Yay for public school germs...
I feel like my morning all day sickness is making its way out the door! Finally. So hopefully I'll start feeling so much better and I kick this bug.

How far along? 13 weeks
Baby is the size of: A peach! about 2.9 inches from head to rump, and about .81 ounces
Maternity clothes? Nothing new
Sleep? I caught a stomach bug this week so I was down for the count for a few days. I got a ton of sleep but feel so tired.
Best moment this week: I would have to say extra cuddles with the pug since I was home sick for two days. She's not going to know what to think when October gets here :)
Movement: Nothing yet
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Miss anything? Not wanting to puke all the time
Gender: Too soon to know :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Looking forward to? Our next appointment next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment