Sunday, April 26, 2015

Baby Hunt: Week 14

Is it just me, or is this flying by??
I went to the doctor on Thursday and got to hear the heart beat! A strong 153 :) We go back in 4 weeks when I'll be 18 weeks, not sure if that's when our anatomy scan will be or not. We're planning on finding out the sex of the baby at a gender reveal party that some friends are going to put together for us. I'm ready to know so we can get the baby room ready to go!

How far along? 14 weeks. Hello second trimester!
Baby is the size of: A lemon! About 3.4 inches from head to rump and about 1.5 ounces
Maternity clothes: Nothing new
Sleep? Great! until my alarm goes off...
Best moment this week: Getting to hear the heart beat
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings: I haven't been craving anything specific, but if something sounds good, it sounds really good!
Miss anything? I did some work outside on Saturday planting some things in our front yard and a Michelob would have tasted pretty good after coming inside!
Gender: Not sure yet
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Looking forward to? I'm ready to have a baby bump and not just look like I've eaten too many burritos

Bump pictures coming soon. Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment