Sunday, May 10, 2015

Baby Hunt: Week 16

16 weeks! That's 4 weeks to the halfway mark! Holy cow.
This week was pretty good, nothing too exciting expect some pregnancy brain happenings. More people are commenting on my belly. Hello self-consciousness! No strangers have said anything or tried to touch me. Thank goodness. The bump is definitely growing!

Our youth group had a garage sale yesterday to raise money to go to camp so we were busy all week getting ready for this. It was very successful and they raised more than their goal! I felt bad not being able to help with the heavy things, but telling the teenagers to get out of my chair was fun :)




How far along? 16 weeks
Baby is the size of: An avocado- 4.6 inches and about 3.5 ounces
Maternity clothes: Yes please
Sleep? Great! until my alarm goes off...
Best moment this week: Sitting on the porch with friends last night! So relaxing after a long day
Movement? I think I felt some flutters. Maybe.
Food cravings: Not really anything this week
Miss anything? Not so much this week
Gender: Not sure yet- hopefully finding out in a few weeks! One of my kids at work told me "I think you're going to have a girl because YOU'RE a girl!" #logic
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on- if I'm on my feet for quite a while my fingers start to swell so they aren't on all the time.
Looking forward to? Summer break can't get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment